Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is here!


Hope everyone had a great weekend. It certainly felt like fall here on the east coast this weekend. My BFF, Son No. 3 and his friend visited one of our areas most popular apple orchards. Every fall they have lots of kid's activities, apple picking, hay rides, corn maze, pumpkin choosing, etc.

Corn Maze
Pumpkin House



Hubby and I went out for a quick dinner Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary a few days early. We went to one of my most fave Asian restaurants, and I had my most fave meal - angry tuna sushi roll, pan-seared pork potstickers, and . . . of course . . . a cosmopolitan! I have to force myself to eat it all slowly, savoring every bite. I love the food . . . the atmosphere . . . the decor. It's truly one of my all-time favorite restaurants.

Obviously I'm new at blogging because, dummy me, should have taken my camera to get some snaps of the restaurant and our yummy dishes. Next time, I promise!

Thought I'd share a few new yummy goodies I purchased to "play" with! I saw a few of these items on another blog (can't remember whose) in very cute finished projects, and knew immediately I had to get me some! They are from The Pink Paislee, Twilight Collection, scrapbook line. Super cute stuff I can't wait to create with!


Canvas Tags/Patches

Die Cut Tags/Punch Outs and "Paislee" Postcards


I just had to get my hot little hands on Jenni Bowlin's Halloween Bingo Cards in both sizes.


I HAD to buy me some cute, new Halloween print fabric too! Even though I have a ton of Halloween fabric from year's past still waiting to be turned into cute little wall quilts, pillow cases, treat bags or candle mats.
But . . . like my mag addiction . . . I must constantly add to my "fabric collection" with hopes of using it someday!

Cute silver metallic prints. Shame the shimmer doesn't show up real well in the pics.



Some more cutesy prints. I just love the colors!




I'll be sure to post some pics of finished items. That's wishful thinking, now, isn't it!!!

1 comment:

marie said...

That pumpkin house is awesome!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails