Saturday, January 14, 2012

Little Books for Big Memories


I have a thing for mini photo books.  


Mini scrapbooks to be exact.  


Two little books created for big Christmas memories.





Shame I didn't take any pics at Christmastime this year.  





Still kicking myself about that. 

As a matter of fact, I have a whole bin of finished mini scrapbooks and photo albums.  
And a bunch more yet to be assembled.



Some were made at classes attended at scrapbook conventions and retreats.  Some where made as samples for classes I used to teach at a local scrapbook store.  And some where made from kits I'd purchased here and there.


Funny, out of all the ones I have finished, only a couple have photos in them!  Obviously I like making these little photo books more then I do snapping photos.


Well, I certainly have enough photos laying around that I really should start filling some of them.  
Maybe that could be one of my New Year's goals.  ;o)



Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

1 comment:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are great, Carla! I love the Noel one, but I'd really like to go through your bin filled with them! : ) I bought a little book base from one of the places I get some scrapbook supplies online last year. I've wanted to do it for awhile now. It would probably be a great project to do this Winter. Do you use regular craft glue on yours or a glue stick?

Related Posts with Thumbnails