Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallow's Eve

It's almost time.


For all the goblins, ghosts and ghouls to come a calling.

A tower of terror . . . for my waistline, that is.

The candy's ready at the door, and the weather is going to cooperate nicely.




Hope we have a few more trick-or-treaters than the last couple years.
Numbers are decreasing with each passing year.


Outside, I have a few jack-o-latern type vessels to light up with candles.
I did not purchase one pumpkin this year.
I know . . . GASP!!!  
Nor did I purchase any hay bales or corn stalks.  Not sure what was going on with me.  I just couldn't get in the groove to decorate the outside this year.  I did purchase some mums, but that's pretty much it.

This guy's actually electric.  He has a little light bulb inside.
Cute little rusted metal ghost.  A candle sits in a little tray behind him.

Candles go inside these metal guys too.
They're nestled in the planters by my front door,
where they can greet the trick-or-treaters.

Hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween!!!


Oh, and I want to give a quick little birthday shout out to Son No. 2's girlfriend, Shannon.  As some of you read in my last post, she turns 21 today.  We were invited to her house last night for a very nice little family gathering.  Will share more on that in tomorrow's post.  Also, I'll reveal the super-cute cuppy cakes I made for her along with a cute little something extra special I made for her.

Happy Birthday, Shannon!
XOXO


Have a fun night everyone!







Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails