Picked up this cute wood-look resin pumpkin at Walgreens the other day.
Nice as is, but it was a little chipped here and there.
Instead of touching up the chips, I decided to give a little facelift by changing it's color altogether.
I really like it.
A new coat of paint topped with a coat of glaze gives it a nice, new look.
I used a thin brown Sharpie to get into the letters to make the words stand out more.
Think it might need a little raffia tie around the stem.
Today I'm going start unearthing some Christmas stored down in the basement.
That's going to be a job!
Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.