Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sharing Some Blog Love

I recently stumbled onto a new blog . . . well, new to me, that is . . . while perusing some pics over at Pinterest. 


When I clicked on the link attached to the picture, and it took me to Holly's blog, 


I was instantly in love.  Or maybe more accurately, in lust!!! LOL 


All I can say is I love everything she has shared on her blog.  Her home decor style is one that I would love to totally emulate.  


Besides having a real talent for decorating with reclaimed elements, she also builds, paints, crafts, consults . . . you name it.
This girl's got the stuff!!!  


Holly constructed that kitchen island and painted the faux rug on the floor.


That's her kitchen pantry door up there.  Love it!!!


She gives a tutorial on her method of glazing like she did on her bathroom vanity below.  I'm definitely trying that one when I paint my bathroom vanity.


If you've visited Holly's blog, you must pop over and visit.  And if you don't have time right now to check out her blog, at least click here and take her quick home tour.  But, be sure to bookmark her place so you can spend some time there.    You'll be sure to leave with some inspiration for sure!



Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

2 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I have visited her blog many times. She joins my weekly party. She is so artistic and creative.

Kerin said...

Good Morning Carla..
Thanks for sharing.
She has a funky-cute style.
I'm going to go check out her blog.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails