Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FREE QUILTING MAGAZINES!!

In an effort to try and reduce the amount of . . . well . . . stuff I have everywhere, I've decided to part with my small library of BH&G's 

American Patchwork and Quilting Magazines


I have a good number of them.  And they are, for the most, part in very good condition, with each issue still containing it's bound pattern sheets.

I absolutely can not put them in the recycling.  I don't want to bother with trying to sell them on Ebay. I could drop them at the Goodwill, but I want to make sure they go to a good home.  I guess I could investigate someplace to donate them ~ library, senior center, etc.  But with my schedule the way it is, I don't want to have to make a bunch of phone calls, or drive here and there to deliver them.


So, I'm giving them away to anyone out there in blogland who would like them.  You can take the lot of 'em, or just certain years.  All I'm asking is for you to pay the postage.  Media Rate (formerly known as Book Rate) is usually pretty reasonable.  I'll be sure to investigate the cheapest postage.


They've lived in a smoke-free home, and pretty much a pet-free home most of their lives.  As I mentioned earlier, they are all in very good condition with a few issues more lovingly worn 
than others ;o)


So, if you are interested in any or all, or know someone who may be interested, please shoot me an email (cosmogirlcarla@gmail.com) and we can work out the details.  

Spread the word!  I want to make sure these fine publications find themselves in the hands of someone who will love and treasure them as much as I have over the years.


Here's the lineup:

Full Years (6 issues per year)
1995
1996
1998
1999
2000
2001
2002

Partial Years
1994 - 5 issues 
1997 - 2 issues


Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Carla,

How generous of you to give away your collection of magazines. Too bad I didn't know how to quilt :-)

Kerin said...

Hi Carla..
it's awesome of you to find new homes for your quilting mags. I wish that I knew how to quilt, cause I'd certainly pay for shipping! I always use the post offices flat rate boxes. No matter how much some thing weighs... it ships for a low cost.
Best of luck finding new homes for your magazines :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails