Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello Sun!


FINALLY . . . after enduring two Nor'easters (they actually weren't that bad - lots of rain and cold temps, but not so much wind) and almost four straight days of rain, the clouds have gone, and the sun is shining this morning. It was a chilly one though. At 6:00 a.m. EST, it was 38 degrees, with a bit of frost on the pumpkins. That's only 6 degrees above freezing, people! Cold!!!

Best of all . . . I have the day off and the house to myself. YEAH!!! I plan on finishing up my outside Fall/Halloween decor today, so I'm off to Southern States in a little while to buy some straw bales.

Do you subscribe to Lowe's emails? Every now and then, they have some really neat ideas in their newsletters. Check this one out for great outdoor Halloween decorations. I am sooo doing the giant spiderweb on our porch.

And I love this rickety, spooky fence idea too.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the outside of the house totally spookified and will have pics to share. Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Pretty sunrise! The sun is finally shining here too after about 2 weeks of rain! I can't wait to see your "spooky" decorations! Love your blog, so glad you decided to do one! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails